I don't want to put myself as case manager; I don't even know if this student is going to qualify for special education yet! And I know the code says "A case manager shall be assigned to a student when it is determined that an initial evaluation shall be conducted." We haven't determined that yet.
Yes, NJAC 6A:14-3.2(a) does say this. However, it is Camden's policy to assign a Case Manager as soon as the referral is accepted to ensure continuity of services and to facilitate compliance with timelines.
1. Log onto Easy IEP using your own username and password.
2. In the green menu bar, click "Wizards."
3. Choose "Caseload Setup Wizard."
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose "Add More Students to Caseload."
5. Enter the student's name or ID number in the appropriate fields.
6. Check the boxes for "Case Manager" and "IEP/Evaluation Services," then click "Add Students to Caseload."
Have you done this?
If you notice incorrect information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a description of the problem and a link to the exact page.
by Kristin Patterson-Maas, MS CCC-SLP All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, in any form, without written permission from the author.