These spiral bound calendars are great to keep you organized, and can be very helpful as evidence for your professional evaluation requirements. Please choose the sections that you would like to have included in your calendar. The first 8 sections are $30.00. Each additional section is $5.00. (Click the red text for sample pages of each section.)
There are some great options this year including:
1. Monthly Calendar. See an entire month at a glance. Your district's calendar information, such as holidays and professional development days, will be entered into the calendar (as long as your district has published a school calendar online.)
2. Weekly Calendar. One week per page, with room to make notes.
3. Child Study Team Meetings:
CST Meetings - 2 per page. This is the traditional format. Room for all pertinent information, plus notes.
CST Meetings - 1 per page. This option is new for people who would like more room to take notes. However, this option results in fewer meeting pages per book.
Educational Outline. An outline of educational information to help you take notes during an evaluation planning meeting.
Eligibility Conferences. A place to keep track of student eligibility, 4 per page.
4. Referral Flowchart. Keep track of all of your referrals, and ensure that you've completed each step. This page can be customized to reflect your district's procedures.
Testing Flowchart. Keep track of your evaluations and ensure that you've completed all necessary steps. This page can be customized to reflect your district's procedures.
Student Interviews/Evaluation Record. An outline to guide you through a student interview during testing; this page can be customized to reflect your own preferred questions. Also space to record evaluation results and notes.
6. Counseling/Therapy Log. Includes an attendance tracking form and room for 10 therapy entries per page.
7. Contact Log. Keep track of who you've spoken to: parents, teachers, etc.
8. To Do List.
10. Some people have requested a pocket divider to be added to the book. I can do this, but the divider will extend about an inch beyond the front cover. It would certainly be useful, but it doesn't look very pretty.
The first 8 sections are $30 (various types of CST Meetings can be combined into one section.) All additional sections are $5.00 each.
Add $5.00 to total for Shipping and Handling.
Child Study Team Calendar - 10 Sections $40.00, plus $5.00 S&H
Child Study Team Calendar - 9 Sections $35.00, plus $5.00 S&H
DO NOT PAY until after you have received a confirmation email!
Child Study Team Calendar - 8 Sections $30.00, plus $5.00 S&H
by Kristin Patterson-Maas, MS CCC-SLP All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, in any form, without written permission from the author.
If you notice incorrect information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a description of the problem and a link to the exact page.