TO GET AN EASY FAX COVER SHEET:
1. Log into Easy IEP using your own login information.
2. From the Home Page, click on the "Student" tab.
3. Fill in the student's last and first name and click "View Students." Or, you can click "View My Caseload."
4. Click on the student's name. This will bring you to his Personal Information page. At the top, click the tab that says "Documents."
5. You'll see a box with tabs that say Other, Invitations, Notices, Consent, Easy Fax, Evaluations.
Click on the tab that says Easy Fax.
6. Choose the correct type of cover sheet for your document. Click Create Final Document.
If you have a:
Parent letter or teacher referral packet, choose Easy Fax - Referral Cover Page
Evaluation that you completed, choose Easy Fax - Evaluation Report Cover Page
Evaluation from another district or agency, choose Easy Fax - External Evaluation Report Cover Page
Signature page from a meeting, choose Easy Fax - Meeting Participants Cover Page
Semi form, choose Easy Fax - NJ Medicaid Consent Form
7. Fill in the text boxes and click Create Final Document.
8. You'll see "Easy Fax Referral Cover Page: view." Click the blue "view" link. Print this page and put it ON TOP of the document you are faxing. This is your cover page.
9. Fax all of the pages to 1-866-920-6173.
by Kristin Patterson-Maas, MS CCC-SLP All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, in any form, without written permission from the author.
If you notice incorrect information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a description of the problem and a link to the exact page.